Digital Electronics Engineer / Signal Processing (H/F)
Within the Electronical Design Office, you will be attached to the Electronic Development Manager. You will work closely with the project teams’ members.
Your main mission will be to study the feasibility of needs expressed by the projects and to translate them into proposals for technical solutions that you will ensure the study and implementation.
Through the developments entrusted by the projects, you participate in the development and capitalisation of the subsets and skills mastered by the Electronic Design Office.
You are a force of proposal to anticipate new needs.
Required knowledge :
- Fast digital systems architecture, Bus Pcie, Usb3, signal acquisition, signal and/or video processing, digital filtering;
- Practical mastery of programmable circuits development (FPGA & SOC preferably. Xilinx, VHDL) and associated methodologies;
- Use of Mathworks tools;
- Experience of development and fine-tuning of a fast electronic board, mastery of hardware and software interfaces;
- Knowledge of signal processing, digital and/or video filtering, DSP, software;
- General knowledge of optics, radar, radio (modulations, SDR);
- Specification practice and configuration management.
Holder of an engineer degree, you have a minimum of 5 years' experience. You have good skills in digital electronics and the dual Analog/Digital skill would be a big plus.
You have practiced written and oral English so you are comfortable. The ability to take responsibility for the development of a complete subsystem would be highly appreciated.
This position requires reactivity, rigour, pragmatism and a good communication.
You are also able to work with other business partners (project managers, quality, purchasing, etc.).
Design Draughtsman (H/F)
Reporting to the Mechanical Design Office Manager, your main mission is to design and carry out detailed studies of mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies according to the rules of the trade and in accordance with the requirements performance of ATERMES and its customers.
It is also possible in addition, assembly and modeling operations may be required.
More precisely, you are in charge of:
- The design of mechanical systems interfacing with electrical, electronical and optical components;
- The choice of materials, mechanic, hydraulic and pneumatic components including by contacting suppliers;
- The involvement in risk analysis and FMECA;
- The check of mechanical strength of sub-assemblies and simple parts by analytical calculation and finite elements calculations;
- The 3D studies, nomenclatures, detailed plans and documentary bundles achievement;
- The drafting of specifications for mechanical manufacturing subcontracting;
- The subcontractors’ follow-up;
- The involvement in subcontractors’ receipts;
- The involvement in prototypes assembly;
- The prototypes development;
- The reporting to Mechanical Design Office Manager and Project Manager;
You can also be in charge of solutions physical modeling aimed to demonstrate the concept feasibility.
Technical skills expected for this position are:
- Solidworks :
• 3D : expertise
• Plan layout : expertise
• Design Checker
- Autocad : 2D environment control;
- Microsoft Office environment;
- Mechanics: expertise
- Animated mechanical systems: mastery
Would be a plus: Optronics, Electricity (harnesses) and Electronics.
You have a BEP at Bachelor’s degree level, you have a minimum experience of 8 to 10 years as a technician in a mechanical design office and you have a professional experience in a development / modeling workshop.
You are able to work with contacts in the company's other business lines (project manager, electronic design office, quality, purchasing).
You have common sense, rigor. You know how to work in a positive dynamic with a good team spirit. You are an adaptable person.
You are able to understand English technical documentation.
You are able to go on a mission to a client.
Project Buyer (H/F)
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, you deploy project objectives, prospect markets and evaluate the ability of suppliers to meet project objectives. You negotiate the best conditions for the project development (cost, quality, deadlines).
More specifically :
- You identify the criteria for selecting suppliers by technology from the ATERMES panel;
- You make proposals to update the panel;
- You assess suppliers on their ability to meet requirements;
- In conjunction with the project manager, you set quality, cost and time development objectives for suppliers;
- You negotiate these objectives with suppliers;
- You compare and present solutions for sourcing decisions;
- You follow the respect of the current regulations;
- You place orders and revive acknowledgements of receipt;
- You inform, update and operate the Cegid database;
- You manage the relationship with suppliers and technical teams;
- You assist project teams in technical and commercial negotiations;
- In conjunction with the quality department, you determine the supplier evaluation schedule and provide the follow-up conformity of supplies;
- You follow the commitment of expenses by business or project and follow the optimization of material costs in projects;
- You set up a project purchasing dashboard;
- You report on the obtained results.
With a higher education, you have a minimum of 5 years' experience as a project buyer in the industrial sector, ideally the electronics industry.
Production Quality Engineer (H/F)
For our production site in Salbris, we are looking for a Production Quality Engineer (M/F).
Reporting to the Quality Manager of Salbris site, you will work closely with the members of Quality and Production / Cleanrooms teams.
Your missions :
- Assist the Quality Manager in the establishment and follow-up of indicators;
- Achieve process audits at suppliers as well as the resulting actions;
- Participate in customers’ audits and certification audits;
- Follow non-conformities and internal / external derogations;
- Take charge of customers claims;
- Pronounce conformity or reservations following reviews;
- Manage recipes with the customer;
- Approve corrective / preventive actions and technical facts;
- Approve declarations of conformity;
- Take part in the suppliers’ selection and follow of their performance;
- Verify the effectiveness of the implemented actions and actively take part in the performance improvement of the company processes;
- Ensure the validity of equipment calibration;
- Ensure the conformity of production / cleanroom files.
Your profile :
With a general engineer profile or equivalent training, you have a first experience in a similar position (from quality or production would be a plus).
This position is also open to young graduates.
You have :
- Good analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Knowledge in continuous improvement and on analytical and action planning tools;
- You have knowledge of problem solving tools: PDCA, 8D, QRCQ and 5 Why;
- You master the Pack Office.
You are dynamic and demonstrate a spirit of synthesis, communication skills and organizational quality.
You speak fluent English or at least have a good level of English.
Electronic Senior Technician (H/F)
You will be attached to the Electronics Department Manager. You will work closely with the members of projects and production teams.
More specifically you will be in charge of :
- Tests and repair of electronic boards;
- The analysis of encountered problems, the search for a solution and its application;
- The establishment of the report related to the performed analysis;
- The draft of test procedures (explanations, measuring devices to be used, settings to be made);
- The management of the compliance upgrades technical follow-up;
- The creation and maintenance of components in Access database and the articles registration in ERP CEGID :
• Creation of electronic symbols for Orcad schematic.
• Creation of physical forms for Allegro PCB.
• Check of consistency between the components schematic and physical forms.
- Input and formatting of diagram according to the specifications of Labo engineers or Customer :
• Draft of the nomenclature from the schematic BOM.
• Review and validation of the schema.
• Help and guide in components choice.
- The placement of board components :
• According to the requirements of the engineers or the customer.
• According to the respect of rules of the art and the essentials integration into the equipment.
• Consideration of wiring constraints (thermal, orientation, space between components, connector access, etc.).
- The routing of the board :
• Maps routing in compliance with IPC, AFNOR standards and CNES standards for spatial maps.
• Calculation of good width track for the supply signals according to the power to be transmitted.
• So-called sensitive signals routing : USB, HDMI, ETHERNET, RF...
• Compliance with EMC requirements.
- The establishment of definition files according to the formalism of the various clients :
• Cutting plan, drilling and characteristic of CI- NU (printed circuits not equipped).
• Gerber files generation.
• Equipment plan.
• Drafting of specifications for subcontractors.
• Entering BOMs in ERP.
• Generation of 3D Step files for mechanical integration.
You have a BAC+2/3 degree in the electronics field and you have a minimum of 3 years' experience in electronic maintenance.
You have good skills in analog and digital electronics as well as principles of test and measurement : You are familiar with conventional measuring devices, electronic circuits, their components and their various functions.
You have the ability to calculate simple electronic assemblies (digital and analog).
You know and enjoy working as a team in environments involving many actors.
Rigorous and reactive, you have an analysis and synthesis ability and are a force for proposals.
Priority management and your organizational skills will be essential to the success of your missions.
Ideally, you have a fluent level (written/oral) in English and you have the ability to transfer skills.
Quality Control Technician (H/F)
Reporting to the Quality Production Manager of our site located in Salbris (41300).
Your main mission will be achieving the control of incoming parts by taking the necessary documents of this control (existing control sheet, order, requirements specification, definition plans, customers’ specifications, …).
More specifically, your responsibilities are :
- The control of the parts conformity in relation to the definition file (plans, requirements specification, customers’ specifications);
- The control of electronic boards in relation to the definition file and IPC 610 620 standards;
- The control of lenses or any optical elements conformity with the ZYGO Interferometer;
To do this, you fill in the control sheet associated with the product, you write down the measured readings on the control sheet and the plan, you write and transfer the non-conformities sheets to the suppliers, you manage the periodic of metrology checks and carry out the programs on the 3D machine used by the control.
You have a BAC +2/3 degree of DUT Physical Measurements, Licence type or other.
Experience in electronic control, optics.
You are familiar with IPC 610 620 standards and optical metrology.
Electronic Department Manager (H/F)
Reporting to the Technical Director, your main mission will be ensuring the electronic research laboratory management and to ensure this service management in accordance with customer expectations (internal and external) and company's interests.
More specifically you will be brought to :
- Set the engineers and technicians load plans composing the electronic laboratory;
- Provide regularly the functioning indicators of your service;
- Set department budgets and guarantee the keeping;
- Set the department schedules;
- Take part of calls for tenders responses;
- To be the technical referent in your work;
- Set up the necessary training plan for your team;
- Challenge your team on design choices;
- Approve/Set detailed design files;
You have an engineer degree in electronics and significant experience in team management.
You have high spirit openness, a high autonomy and a leadership.
You are familiar with electronic design in both the digital and analog fields and you know how to take into account EMC aspects when designing boards.
You have technical skills on FPGAs, VHDLs.
Complementary skills in Radio field (VHF, UHF, Hyper) would be a big plus. Finally, you are an ORCAD schema editor.
Responsible of industrialization and electronics / electromechanics methods (H/F)
Within the Technical Department and attached to the head of group industrialization method, you take care of industrialization, methods, and responsibility of electronic systems production batches tracking.
More precisely, you :
- Manage the production batch progress and host action plans to achieve quality, design and development objectives;
- Set the suitable industrial tool and draw up the industrial scheme and subcontracting specification;
- Establish electronic cards manufacture files for consultation;
- Guide suppliers’ choice and organize ISPs and industrial progress reviews;
- Draft the industrial validation plan;
- Set tooling requirements and tests benches with design and test teams;
- Manage industrial tests;
- Manage products and components obsolescence with suppliers and customers;
- Lead necessary actions on the industrial file during the product life cycle;
- Work at design office reporting to the industrialization manager and interfacing with the various related trades of industrial design office and production;
- Promote the electronics industrialization during costing;
- Participate in the reinforcement and evolution of the industrial trades’ repository on the electronic part.
- Electronics / electromechanics technician or engineer;
- With experience or beginner accepted;
- English appreciated.
Software Integration and Tools Engineer (H/F)
Reporting to the Software Department Head, you will be in charge of tasks and help tools to the software integration in keeping with integration strategies, tests and software configuration management rules.
More specifically, your missions will be :
- Participate in the costing of integration tasks;
- Participate in documents and tools drafting related to software integration;
- Achieve the software integration tools establishment in development environments;
- Achieve software integration tasks : continuous integration, unit tests, cover tests, integration tests;
- Participate in the integration and testing strategies implementation;
- Participate in technical facts drafting;
- Communication of its activities progress to the project manager;
- Respect of costs, deadlines and quality in its tasks accomplishment.
Missions and responsibilities may change depending on the service requirements.
Engineer curriculum required with a development and integration experience more than 10 years.
Skills mastered :
- Development languages : C/C++, Java, Python, Shell Script;
- Operating system and environments : Windows/Linux, Eclipse, Visual Studio, QtCreator;
- Tools : Jenkins, VectorCast, JUnit.
Quality Apprentice (H/F)
Apprenticeship Contract / Pre-professional Contract
As part of your mission, you must provide :
- The identification and updating of forms, data centralization.
- The clarification and updating of existing processes.
- The involvement in the writing of business processes such as:
- Test Platform,
- Demonstration Cell.
- The participation in the Quality repository deployment.
- Ensure the achievement monitoring including the self-checking.
- Identification of improvement opportunities (efficiency of processes, procedures, modes of operation, ...).
- Methodological assistance in the causes analysis in order to better target the actions.
- For a rising power, participation and monitoring of customer receipts on business.
To carry out these missions, you must :
- Know collaborate with people,
- Have technical knowledge,
- Be tenacious,
- Know how to enliven,
- Have writing and communication skills,
- Have a logical mind,
- Have already followed and apply standards,
- Demonstrate a good capacity for synthesis and objectivity everyday,
- Have interpersonal skills, diplomacy and a sense of confidentiality.
Profile : Bac +3 degree (s) - Professional degree or Master 1 / Master 2 Training in Quality Management / Quality Specialist.
Part of the R&D team, you are responsible for the quality and performance of technical choices with the aim to answer client needs and meet company objectives.
You will contribute to the sizing of systems produced by ATERMES, to developing tests plans to achieve preliminary “proof of concepts”, to the writing and validation of related specifications for the technical direction and more globally be involved in the R&D and innovation process.
Advanced knowledge of electronics, general physics and sensor detection with a minimum of 5 years working experience.
Skills in VHDL and digital electronics would be a plus.
TECHNICIEN D'ATELIER / CABLEUR FILAIRE (H/F)
Câblage filaire (câbles, coffrets et boîtiers tous types).
Vous effectuez des opérations d’autocontrôle.
Vous alertez le responsable d’atelier ou le chef d’équipe en cas de non-conformité.
Vous êtes force de proposition et communiquez efficacement avec les autres acteurs de l’entreprise pour permettre une amélioration continue de l’activité production.
Vous appliquez la méthode des « 5S » sur votre poste de travail.
Vous pouvez être amenés à effectuer ponctuellement des missions de prestations de services chez nos clients ou à participer à la formation d’autres salariés par des actions de tutorat en fonction de vos compétences.
Vous maîtrisez :
- La lecture des plans, schémas et nomenclatures de câbles simples, multi-branches ou complexes, PRM, de boîtiers
- La lecture et compréhension d’un Dossier de Fabrication et de Contrôle afin de pouvoir renseigner les documents d’enregistrement
- La réalisation de dénudage, sertissage, soudage, potting simple, montage mécanique simple, marquage, repérage
- Vous savez appliquer la méthode des « 5S »
Vous possédez les qualités requises suivantes :
- BEP ou CAP pro électronique avec expérience IMPERATIVE de 5 ans minimum en câblage filaire
- Soin et qualité du travail
- Esprit d’équipe