Experienced Electromechanical/Electrical Design Engineer (M/F)
As a reference for your activities, you will design and produce definition files for studies of electrical cabinets, boxes and harnesses, in accordance with the rules of the trade and in compliance with the requirements of ATERMES and our customers in terms of performance, quality, cost and deadlines.
Your main missions :
- The design and realization of synoptic and electronic diagrams.
- Sizing and selection of electrical components.
- The design and the establishment of the files of definitions of Harnesses including: lists of wiring, electrical diagrams, nomenclature wiring plan, overall plan,...
- The realization of implantations and mechanical studies (3D, nomenclatures, detail drawings) of electrical boxes, fronts and cabinets.
- Consolidation of solutions and interface with the electronics office, mechanical systems design teams and other company departments.
- Participation in risk analysis and FMEA.
- Technical support for the cabling work done in our workshop.
- Follow-up of the realizations at our subcontractors.
- Participation in internal and external recipes.
- Participation in the assembly and development of prototypes.
- Reporting to the head of the mechanical engineering department and to the project manager.
Your additional missions:
- The design of mechanical systems interfacing with electrical, electronic and optical components (3D studies, bills of material, detail drawings and documentation).
- The choice of materials, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic components.
- Verification by calculation of the mechanical strength of sub-assemblies and parts.
- Participation in risk analysis and FMEA.
- Physical modeling of solutions to demonstrate the feasibility of a concept.
- Drafting of specifications for mechanical manufacturing subcontracting.
Perfect mastery of the software :
- SolidWorks: 3D Module and Drawing
- Autocad 2D
- Office environment
Knowledge of the following software is desired but not required
- SolidWorks: Routing Electrical, RDM-Simulations and PDM modules
- Electricity: drawings and wiring diagrams (Harnesses, boxes and cabinets)
- Electromagnetic compatibility
- Mechanics (machined parts, sheet metal work, mechanical welding, etc.)
Knowledge desired but not required in Electronics, Animated mechanical systems, Optronics.
Be able to work with people from different professions, to explain and argue your technical choices.
Contribute to technological watch and continuous improvement.
Apply the methodologies of the company and the design office.
Keep commitments and carry out reports.
Understand technical documentation written in English.
You are a team player and you know how to work in a positive dynamic with a good team spirit. Rigorous and organized, you have a great capacity of adaptation and show good sense and inventiveness.
MCO RF-HF Technical Manager (M/F)
To replace a retirement, we are looking for an RF-HF Technical Maintenance Manager (M/F).
You will report to the Director of the Salbris site. You will work in close collaboration with the members of the project and production teams.
Your main missions :
In the "tender response" phase:
- You will take charge of issues related to RF - HF requirements.
- You define the RF architecture and propose the RF/HF components to be integrated or developed.
- You establish the RF link balances (RF budget) between transmitters and receivers.
- You will be in charge of writing the technical offer and participate in the elaboration of the economic offer.
In the "project/industrialization" phase:
- You participate in the detailed studies by justifying the technical choices.
- You write the validation procedures.
- You define the test strategies and design the means / test benches.
- Exchange with customers and the group's technical and sales departments.
In the "production" phase:
- Be the guarantor of the technical conformity of the delivered products (functional tests).
- Management/ Supervision of test and industrialization technicians and engineers, load planning.
- Follow-up of obsolescence.
- Follow-up of calibration / verification of test means.
In the after-sales service/MCO phase:
- You ensure the analysis and resolution of problems, the technological watch on RF components or development tools by ensuring a regular follow-up of the novelties or obsolescences of components.
- You ensure the management of activities / customer contracts in place.
- You ensure the follow-up of the performance indicators.
In addition to RF/HF, you have other skills that you would like to share or develop in relation to electronics (board design, normative monitoring, EMC, etc.) or systems integration on vehicles or optronic equipment.
Holder of an engineering degree or equivalent in electronics with a specialization in RF/HF, you have a minimum of 10 years experience in design and validation of radio frequency or microwave systems. You are familiar with RF/HF as well as measurement and simulation tools (ADS, CST, HFSS, spectrum analyzer, etc.). You wish to contribute to the development of RF skills within the electronics department and to manage a MCO team. You know and like working in a team on rich and varied projects. You are autonomous, recognized for your initiative and your strength of proposal. You are at ease in English. Travel abroad possible.
ATERMES Recruitement Campaign
High-tech industrial company, growing by 15% per year for the past 30 years, expects to accelerate its growth in the coming years to reach a 30% factor per year, thanks to its investments in Research & Development.
We recruit both beginners and experienced profiles in the following fields:
• Electronics, digital, analog, microwave frequency engineers, …
• Engineers and technicians in mechanical engineering office, mechatronic integration, optronics products development, systems integration in vehicles.
• IT engineers, JAVA, C++, …
• Electronics and optronics systems architecture engineers, « Bid Manager », Project Manager, Business Managers, …
• Technicians in Electronics Laboratory, test platform, production workshop.
The company's prize list allows it to highlight the best rating given by the Bank of France, and to have been noticed as a "Growth Champion" by LES ECHOS newspaper in 2017 & 2018. Currently, 65% of its turnover is generated from Export.
• Move from SME level of 140 people to the ETI status of 250 people.
• Move from 65% of export turnover to 85%.
• Create subsidiaries abroad to ensure our systems maintenance and our customers training, these same subsidiaries can serve as a commercial platform to increase the commercial potential of our products and systems.
Please send your CV and letter of motivation by email to : email@example.com, by post to the attention of "Human Resources, Talent Acquisition" department, ATERMES, 4 avenue des trois Peuples, 78180 Montigny-le-Bretonneux or in response to this job offer.
TECHNICIEN D'ATELIER / CABLEUR FILAIRE (H/F)
Câblage filaire (câbles, coffrets et boîtiers tous types).
Vous effectuez des opérations d’autocontrôle.
Vous alertez le responsable d’atelier ou le chef d’équipe en cas de non-conformité.
Vous êtes force de proposition et communiquez efficacement avec les autres acteurs de l’entreprise pour permettre une amélioration continue de l’activité production.
Vous appliquez la méthode des « 5S » sur votre poste de travail.
Vous pouvez être amenés à effectuer ponctuellement des missions de prestations de services chez nos clients ou à participer à la formation d’autres salariés par des actions de tutorat en fonction de vos compétences.
Vous maîtrisez :
- La lecture des plans, schémas et nomenclatures de câbles simples, multi-branches ou complexes, PRM, de boîtiers
- La lecture et compréhension d’un Dossier de Fabrication et de Contrôle afin de pouvoir renseigner les documents d’enregistrement
- La réalisation de dénudage, sertissage, soudage, potting simple, montage mécanique simple, marquage, repérage
- Vous savez appliquer la méthode des « 5S »
Vous possédez les qualités requises suivantes :
- BEP ou CAP pro électronique avec expérience IMPERATIVE de 5 ans minimum en câblage filaire
- Soin et qualité du travail
- Esprit d’équipe